If you want to continue to grow your business, without having to blow large amounts of cash on advertising campaigns that don’t provide measurable results, then you need to consider an inbound marketing (content marketing) strategy. (Not sure what this means? Check out my previous post on content marketing and what it means for your business.)
Inbound marketing involves creating highly valuable resources and web content that attract leads to your website, then draw them down the sales funnel to convert them into paying customers. Creating blog content has long been recognised as important for boosting your site’s SEO, but inbound marketing takes content creation to the next level. Done well, inbound marketing will have you standing out from the crowd in your industry – better yet, it’s not bound by the limits of geography, so you have the opportunity to grow your customer base far and wide.
Here are 10 benefits to implementing an inbound marketing strategy in your business:
- Increases visibility of your brand
- Builds lasting relationships with your audience
- Boosts brand awareness and wider audience recognition
- Generates loyalty and trust
- Strengthens authority and credibility in your niche
- Position yourself as an expert in your industry
- Drive increased traffic to your website through SEO
- Increases social shares and social presence
- Guides customers through sales funnel and aids their decision-making process
- Provides obligation-free value
If you’re going to embark on a content marketing campaign in your business, then it’s something that you need to commit time and resources to consistently and regularly. If you have in-house resources to take care of all this content production, great. But don’t think that it’s something that you’ll just get to if and when you have some time. Consider investing in an experienced inbound marketing copywriter who can do the hard yards for you and the results will pay for themselves!